DESCRIPTION The Micro Link IR Receiver is a small peep-hole style infrared repeater assembly. The Micro Link IR Receiver is equipped with a 7-foot cable and a 3.5mm stereo mini plug, which is plugged directly into the “IR RCVR” jack on the connecting block, such as the models 789-44, CB60, and 791- 44. The Micro Link IR Receiver is primarily intended for use in installations where the connecting block is within reach of its 7-foot cable – as when installing the Micro Link IR Receiver in a cabinet where the controlled equipment is behind closed doors.
- Small size; mounts in 1/2” diameter hole. 2 inches deep (50mm).
- Quick-Connect 3.5mm Stereo Mini Plug on 7ft. cable for direct plug-in to Xantech Connecting Blocks.
- Works in normal 3-wire mode (12VDC, IR, GND).
- Green Talkback LED for System Verification.
- Infrared modulation frequency bandwidth: 30 – 60 kHz.
- IR reception range: Up to 80 feet, depending on remote control output strength and ambient conditions.
- Reception angle: 55 degrees off axis for 50% range reduction.
- Cable requirements: 3-conductor. Use 24 gauge up to 200’, 22 gauge up to 600’ 20 gauge up to 2000’, 18 gauge up to 5000’ – unshielded OK.
- Max. transmission length: 1 mile using 18 gauge wire.
- Maximum current output: 100mA
- Drives IR emitters through Xantech Connecting Blocks, Controllers, etc.
- Dimensions: 1/2” diameter x 2” deep (13mm x 50mm).
- Power requirements: +12VDC, 20mA.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: XT-ML85Weight: 0.30 KGSWidth: 4.00 (cm)Height: 15.50 (cm)Depth: 4.00 (cm)Shipping: Calculated at Checkout