DESCRIPTION The Hidden Link IR Receiver is a small shelf-top infrared repeater assembly. It includes an IR receiver and a CB12 Connecting Block. The Hidden Link IR Receiver is equipped with a 7-foot cable and a 3.5mm stereo mini plug, which is plugged directly into the “IR RCVR” jack on the CB12. It can also be plugged into the “AUX” or “IR RCVR” jack of other Xantech connecting blocks, such as the models 789-44, CB60, and 791-44. The Hidden Link IR Receiver is primarily intended for use in installations where the connecting block is within reach of its 7-foot cable – as when installing the Hidden Link IR Receiver in a cabinet where the controlled equipment is behind closed doors.
- Very small package, only 2.00”L x 3.15”W x 0.70”H.
- System testing red-talk-back LED.
- Includes CB12 Connecting Block for easy system installation.
- Infrared carrier frequency bandwidth: 25 – 60 kHz.
- Reception range: Up to 80 feet, depending on remote control output strength and ambient conditions.
- Nominal reception angle: 55 degrees off axis.
- Cable requirements: See “INSTALLATION” below.
- Max. transmission length: 1 mile using 18 gauge wire.
- Maximum current output: 100mA
- Drives IR emitters through Xantech Connecting Blocks, Controllers, etc.
- Dimensions: 2.00”x3.15”x0.70” (51mm x 80mm x 18mm)
- Power requirements: +12VDC, 20mA.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: XT-HL85BWeight: 0.30 KGSWidth: 4.00 (cm)Height: 15.50 (cm)Depth: 9.00 (cm)Shipping: Calculated at Checkout