This system was designed with the challenges of venting cabinetry in mind. It is ideal for fine cabinetry that you do not wish to cut holes in, built-in cabinetry with limited options for venting, or when cabinets have multiple bays and components are in the center areas. This is the first product to defy the tendency of heat to naturally rise by pulling hot air into the duct and then down and out the toe kick of the cabinet.
Not only is it perfect for these applications, it is also fairly easy to install (need to have basic tools and skills) and fully configurable to work perfectly in a variety of systems and configurations. The body of the unit is made out of attractive yet durable PVC tubing and the fan units are easily cut into the body at the ideal locations for the application. This way, there is no need to worry with the placement of the components as a fan unit can be installed behind each piece of heat producing equipment. The side of the body can also be fitted with wiring clips to keep the wiring neat and organized. Additional tubing can also be added and additional fan units are available as well.
Note: In cabinet/shelf areas where there are larger heat producing components, more than one fan in that area may be required to fully vent the hot air.
As with all of our products, the fans in the Cabinet Duct System are variable speed and, by adding a Temperature Controller, you can add automatic control including basic on/off as well as automated variable speed control so as the temperature rises, the fans accelerate. The system is fully compatible with all of our temperature controllers and the controllers simply plug inline between the power supply and power jack on the system.
- Engineered To Directly and Efficiently Vent Challenging Cabinetry Applications
- Pulls Hot Air from Behind Components and Directs It Down and Out the Toe Kick
- Fully and Easily Customized and Installed in Cabinets of All Sizes and Configurations
- Specially Manufactured 50mm Magnetic Levitation Fans for Quiet Operation and Long Life
- Fans Mounted Using Specialty Mounting System to Absorb Fan Vibrations for Quieter Operation
- Uses Variable Voltage Power Supply to Adjust Fan Speed
- Compatible with Temperature Controllers (TC-BSC, TC-ALT & TC-AC)
- System Comes with Tubing Assembly, Two Fan Units and Wiring - Additional Tubing & Fan Units are Available
Dimensions: Tubing: 3.35 x 1.38 (8.5cm x 3.5cm), Main Section is 3' (92cm) in Height
Construction: Gray PVC
Cooling System: Includes 2 - 50mm Fan Units w/Finger Guards (Add'l Fan Units Available)
Fan Life: Estimated 50,000 Hours
Air Flow: ~4 CFM - 10 CFM per fan
Noise: Noise Level is Dependent on System Settings and Options (Can be run quietly)
Power Connection: 2.1mm Coax Connector w/ 2-Pin FastWire Power System (Ensure proper polarity)
Voltage: 7 to 12 VDC
Current - Amp: Each Fan Unit - 50mA
RRP $420.89 incl gst
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: CC-VS-CDS-SYS1Weight: 0.90 KGSWidth: 11.00 (cm)Height: 11.00 (cm)Depth: 95.00 (cm)Shipping: Calculated at Checkout